Hi folks, it's been a while since the last time i wrote this blog.
So yeah.. I'm done with my National Exam. Whatever it's not that important. Because, I will not let an exam result decide my fate.
Siq gak gw.
Anyway, I've been feeling blue lately : (
So what I'm doing when i feel sad is drawing and listen to music. Because I have no lyf.
So yeh.. I know that not everyone likes to draw, but I bet everyone likes music right : )
So I will write some of my favorite song that will cheer you up ! : )
1. famous last words - my chemical romance
2. ain't it fun - paramore
3. feels like we only go backwards - tame impala
4. mind mischief - tame impala
5. is this it - the strokes
6. feeling good - muse
7. two kinds of happiness - the strokes
8. there is a light that never goes out - the smiths
7. apocalypse dreams - tame impala
8. mardy bum - arctic monkeys
9. reptil - the strokes
10. you only live once - the strokes
11. 505 - arctic monkeys
12. when the sun goes down - arctic monkeys
13. welcome to the black parade - my chemical romance
14. hurts like heaven - coldplay
15. grow up - paramore
16.my 5 song - haim
17. a part of me - neckdeep
18. you make my dreams come true - hall and oates
19. kanye - the chainsmokers(guilty pleasures)
20. the yacht club - owl city
damn... thats a lot of (good) song ! goodluck listen to em' without being deaf (because i did)
and remember don't be sad for a long time mate ! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment